(Kajal Singh, intern journalist):
New Delhi: Today, the three armies of the country (Army, Air Force and Navy) are saluting the Corona Warriors who are fighting the war against the Corona virus in their own way. Will express gratitude. There have been large-scale preparations for this.
During this time flypast, floral showers on Covid hospitals, lighted warships and special tunes will be played by army bands. Programs will be held throughout the day on Sunday in honour of all medical personnel, police personnel, cleaning personnel and other essential services, including doctors and nurses engaged in the treatment of Corona.
LIVE Armed Forces Thank Corona Warriors Updates:
– Air Force Helicopter (Chopper) in Delhi placed flowers on the Delhi Police War Memorial to express gratitude and appreciation to the police officers.
– In honour of Corona Warriors, two C-130J Super Hercules Special Operation aircraft flew past the Air Force near Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh. These planes flew from Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir and will fly to Trivandrum in Kerala to show their gratitude to the COVID-19 warriors.
– Indian Air Force in Srinagar, Jammu Kashmir, flypast over Dal Lake, thanking medical professionals and all other frontline employees. The Air Force is today thanking Corona warriors in different states across the country.
– Air Force aircraft will flypast in different cities of the country. According to the list released by the Air Force, there will be a flypast in Delhi from 10.15 am to 10.30 am. This will be followed by a flypast at Marine Drive at 10.30 am in Mumbai, 10.30 am in Jaipur, Guwahati 10.30 am, Ahmedabad at 11.25 am, Patna 11.37 am, Lucknow at 12.20 pm.
– Sukhoi 30, MiG 29 and Jaguar fighter plane will participate in it. C-130J Super Hercules transport aircraft will also be involved.
– Army choppers will show flowers at Police War Memorial in Delhi at 9 am. Between 10 and 10:30 am, Corona hospitals across the country will also be showered with flowers through Army, Airforce and Navy helicopters.
– Between 10 and 10:30 am, military bands will play patriotic tunes outside different hospitals set up for Corona patients across the country. It will be in honour of doctors and medical staff.
– Between 7:30 am to 11:59 pm today, five naval ships deployed near Mumbai’s Gate of India will be lighted. These ships of the Western Command of the Navy will be seen with banners inscribed ‘India Salutes Corona Warriors’.