Main Focus is on Improving Road and Safety -LDA
Lucknow: On February 29, 2020, the 167th meeting of the Lucknow Development Authority Board was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Mukesh Meshram District commissioner Lucknow, in which Mr. Abhishek Prakash, District Magistrate, Mr. Shivakant Dwivedi, Deputy Chairman, LDA, Mr. MP Singh, Additional Municipal Commissioner Municipal Corporation-Lucknow, Superintendence. Engineer-Housing and Development Council, Secretary-LDA, Joint Planner – rural and urban Planning Department, Uttar Pradesh and other officers were present.
The meeting first reviewed the compliance report of the decisions taken in the last board meeting.
In addition to the above, the decision taken by the board in relation to the proposal submitted by the authority is as follows: –
- To approve the proposal regarding the main road and zonal road, safety divider repair, footpath, and road reinforcement and construction work of Kanpur Road Scheme under Sarojini Nagar Legislative Assembly area for traffic improvement of Lucknow Development Authority. Instructions were given
- In connection with the construction of the foot over bridge to add multi-level parking to the parking and multi-level parking from the Transport Nagar Metro station, in the district of Lucknow, in the Transport Nagar Plan, instructions were given that in the project redesigning the project -1 and -2 (parking), ground floor (commercial), 1 and 2 (parking), 3 and 4 offices and above the hotel While making the proposal, it should be presented again to the board.
- Under the Lucknow Northern Legislative Assembly area for traffic improvement, instructions were given to the government to approve the proposal regarding road safety, dividers, pavements and road-related works on the main and zonal roads of Jankipuram scheme.
- The proposal regarding the transfer of five roads in the Vibhuti Khand under the Gomti Nagar area to the Public Works Department has been approved.
- Under the LDA, 45 board of Lucknow and 39 villages of Unnao i.e. total 84 villages and transfer of assets and liabilities to Lucknow Development Authority, regarding the proposal submitted by the Board giving permission for 45 villages of Lucknow Instructions were given.
- Under the range of Lucknow Development Zone, the proposal regarding the land use of village-Papnamau, Tehsil-Bakshi Talab, District-Khanau’s land was included in Lucknow Master Plan-2031 approved.
- A proposal of Rs 2330.59 crore as income and Rs 2480.50 crore as expenditure for the budget of Lucknow Development Authority for the financial year 2020-21 was placed before the Board. Approval was granted on the budget presented by the board.
- In the order passed by Hon’ble High Court, Lucknow Improvement Trust’s plots number 189, 189A and 190 total area of Bigha 23-08-06-05 ie 1,40,537 sqft land out of 6,37,473.37 sq. Ft. Srimad Dayanand Balasadan The proposal regarding the grant of Child care House on the lease was approved.
- The proposal was approved in connection with the payment of reimbursement of funds spent on medical treatment of Shri Ram Pratap Singh, Accountant, Lucknow Development Authority, himself and family.
- On the proposal presented in connection with the petrol pump on plot number-221S, near TV Tower, Village-Begariya, Hardoi Road, Lucknow, instructions were given that DSO regarding the basis of opening of the petrol pump in question and validity of its license, etc. After receiving the report from the proposal, the proposal should be presented in the next meeting.
- A proposal in respect of taking on deputation of Shri Karan Singh, working in the Lucknow Development Authority from January 2018 to the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer, Lucknow Development Authority, for 03 years in Lucknow Development Authority in the interest of environmental protection, balance, and authority. But in the context of the mandate of the Department of Personnel, instructions were given to test and submit the proposal again. Apart from this, in order to increase the demand for vacant flats in Samajwadi Lohia Enclave, Devpur Para, etc., the authority directed to constitute a committee to test the availability of physical conditions, connectivity road, park, community center, etc. Apart from this, instructions were also given for wide publicity for the sale of vacant flats in other schemes of the Authority. Besides, publicity/information on the OTS scheme effective from next month should also be made available to the common people through social media, etc. so that the maximum number of people can benefit from it.