(Riya Singh, Intern Journalist): Since we are stuck in our houses and cannot really go out, here’s the recipe of your favorite Spicy Paneer Wrap:
- Prepare a mixture of 2 tbsp. corn flour, ¼ tbsp. salt, ¼ tbsp. pepper and water. Mix it well.
- Then prepare another mixture of blended nachos, 2 tbsp. bread crumbs, ¼ tbsp. chili powder. Add salt to taste. Mix well.
- Then dip the paneer slice in both the mixtures.
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp. oil and stir fry the paneer cutlets.
- Then take a tortilla wrap. Base it with lettuce, onion, chipotle sauce, barbeque sauce and mustard sauce.
- Then place the paneer cutlets. Place cheese slice above the cutlets and then wrap it. Grill the wrap for 1 minute.
And your spicy paneer wrap is ready!