There will be no problem in getting an instalment of 2000 rupees.PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched as part of efforts by the government to double the income of farmers.
However, this scheme is no less than a lifeline for the underprivileged, poor, and economically weak farmers of the country at this time of lockdown.
Under this scheme, farmers get an amount of Rs 6,000 every year. The government sends this amount to the farmers in three equal installments. The first installment of FY 2020-21 has been put by the government in the accounts of the beneficiary farmers.
However, if you are registered in PM Kisan Yojana and your account has not yet been received, then one of the reasons behind this may be the difference between your name registered in the PM Kisan Register and the name entered in the Aadhaar card.
Let us know how you can fix the name recorded in PM Kisan by following some steps.
- First you have to log on to PM Kisan’s website.
- Now go to the Farmers Corner tab.
- From the drop down list here, you have to click on ‘Aadhaar Failure Record’.
- On the new page you will have to proceed by entering captcha code with Aadhaar number.
- Now you will get the option of Edit.
- Now you can get your name corrected in PM Kisan records as per the name entered in the Aadhaar card.
However, if you wish, you can also improve the PM Kisan record through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi App. You can download this app from Google Play Store. This app has been developed by NIC. Through this app, you can avail of almost all the services related to PM Kisan. You can register for PM Kisan Yojana through this app. Apart from this, you can also see whether the government has installed the installment of PM Kisan Yojana in your account.