In this crisis period associated with Corona, PM Kisan Yojana has emerged as a big support for the food providers of the country. The government sends an amount of Rs 6,000 in three equal instalments (2,000) every year directly to farmers’ bank accounts under this scheme. Amidst the Corona crisis, the government in April transferred the first instalment of the current financial year directly to the bank account of the farmers. However, if you still have not received the message from the bank, then you can know in just two minutes whether you have been sent the April instalment by the government or not.
Let’s know the step-by-step process of checking this thing
1. First of all log on to PM Kisan’s website.
2. Now move your mouse cursor over the Farmers Corner.
3. Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ here.
4. Now you can check whether the installment of PM-Kisan Yojana has come to your account by entering Aadhaar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number. If your name is registered for PM-Kisan Yojana, then on entering any of these correct details, you will get information about all the installments sent by the government so far.
However, if you have been registered under PM Kisan Yojana but are not sure about the installment in your account or not, then you would want to know the reason for it.
There can be mainly two reasons for this:
1. If you had not given the Aadhar card at the time of registration of PM Kisan Yojana and have not yet deposited it, then you may face difficulty in getting the benefit of this scheme. You have to link Aadhaar to get the instalment of PM-Kisan.
2. Non-link of bank account and Aadhaar – If your bank account and Aadhaar are not linked, then you may face problems.